i have a question...

Monday, June 21, 2010

Summer Job, 2nd edition, vol. IV (Work, Work, Work)

Currently, I am checking Facebook, setting up my new phone, and eating dinner.

That is just how life goes here.

This was the third and final day of curriculum orientation; all-staff orientation begins tomorrow morning.

This is my to-do list for the evening and next two days:
Plan Wednesday's meetings with my instructors;
Plan Wednesday's lesson for my instructors;
Finish Course Diagnostic forms (I only have four left);
Set-up my new phone;
Plan/write the Curriculum Office intro, for all-staff.

This last point I volunteered to do after we ran out of time in our staff training today because we were planning our weekly schedules of instructor observations and feedback sessions.

I'm sure this doesn't make any sense to any of you.

I'm still alive, just very busy.

No comments: