i have a question...

Monday, March 1, 2010

I am a Pop Culture Genius, vol. XII: the Broadway edition

This weekend, I watched four films.

I also did a huge list of other things, including, but not limited to: two loads of laundry, writing and rewriting lesson plans, updating my resume, and applying to four jobs. Things I did not do this weekend include showering, eating a proper meal, and leaving my bed on Saturday.

Ahem...

However, in the films I watched, I recognized some vaguely familiar faces.

Abuela Claudia played the mother of a young student of Meryl Streep's Roberta Guaspari in Music of the Heart.

And this guy, whom I recognized from Half Nelson, where he played the dad but who also played Doolittle on Broadway in Pygmalion and Bottom in the Shakespeare in the Park version of Midsummer Night's Dream, played her love interest.

Exciting, no?

Well...I thought it was.

No comments: