i have a question...

Thursday, April 5, 2007

a little fiasco

So I'm reading my old copy of Little Women (which I never finished when I was little because I was afraid Beth's death would give me nightmares). This copy is so old, my 7 or 8 year old handwriting is in the front cover, demanding anyone who finds it to "return if missing."

I am inhaling this book, having loved the movie (and Christian Bale) so much, and getting excited about all the drama to come, weeping almost openly on the subway about Beth's piano and Mr. March's return, when...it suddenly ends after John proposes to Meg. I ONLY HAVE PART ONE!

So, off to Barnes & Noble I went! I wonder what happens next!

1 comment:

Rachiewrites said...

Oh, no! You had to make a mad dash to Barnes and Noble! Such drama! Hope you found what you were looking for.