i have a question...

Monday, April 23, 2007

I am a Pop Culture Genius, Vol. II

Tomorrow, a new episode of House is on. And the previews have been playing all week--apparently some young woman comes in and they can't figure out what's wrong with her because she screams in pain when anyone touches her. "How will they cure her, if they can't touch her?!" Oh goodness. How indeed.

Anyway, it was nagging at me because I recognized the actress playing the young woman but couldn't place her. Then it struck me tonight. This is her. She plays the love interest and co-worker of Ryan Gosling's character, Dan, in this movie, which everyone should see, by the way.

1 comment:

Rachiewrites said...

Thanks for reminding about this movie; I've put it on my Netflix queue. You really ARE a pop culture genius!