i have a question...

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Just Write {5}

I am officially in California.

I feel like I've been counting down to this for weeks and weeks.

I spent yesterday at work, tying up loose ends for the holiday staff party we're throwing when we return from break, sending off some last-minute thank you cards, and struggling to set up my out of office email and voicemail.

It's embarrassing how long that last part took me.

It will take me a few days to decompress from crazy-work-mode, I trust, but I've already played two rounds of the game my cousins' 7-year-old created, a round or two of Boggle, and we're about to play Connect 4.

Currently, the 7 year old is playing piano, and the 2 year old is playing Connect 4 with the yellow checkers because that is his favorite color.

We're headed to a Christmas Eve party tonight, and MAYBE, just maybe, the Christmas spirit will hit me there.

Merry Christmas to you all!

No comments: