i have a question...

Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Just Write {3}

I am not getting sick.

I am not getting sick.

I am not getting sick.

Mid-day, the left side of my throat started hurting when I swallowed, and now it's my left ear.

Good thing I'm going to the doctor tomorrow!

This is not a good time to get sick.

And besides that, my job is the kind that, unless I cannot imagine getting through the day in whatever state of sickness I'm in, I usually just suck it up and go.

Which pretty much means unless I have a fever or am puking, I go to work.

It snowed today for the first time this season (aside from the dusting we got in October).

And I am still having a hard time adjusting to the reality that it's December.

I haven't even listened (willingly) to ONE holiday song.

It's not so much that I'm Bah Humbugging the season.

I'm just honestly confused that it's not still September.

No comments: