i have a question...

Friday, December 9, 2011

Overheard at Work, vol. XXVII

Dude.

Where is the month going? Two more weeks of work left and then I'm on my first vacation in months AND looking ahead to my YEAR ANNIVERSARY of starting my job.

WHAT??

11-year-old girl improvising ice cream flavors for a scene: Raspberry, strawberry, coconut, pumpkin, ..., sedimentary rock...

12-year-old: You're dumb nice.
Teen: What?
12-year-old: It means mad nice!

9-year-old girl singing (to the tune of "It's Raining Men"): Thank God it's Friday! Hallelujah, thank God it's Friday!

While playing a story-telling game prompted by images on cards, the first card revealed a woman in a car. The girl playing started the story, "A woman sat in traffic." The second card revealed movie seats and a screen that said "The End."
And, thus, the game ended.

P.S. This is my 600th post. [insert victory music here]

No comments: