i have a question...

Friday, December 30, 2011

Kids are the Funniest!!

I literally just got home after my trip to LA, where I did MANY MANY fun things with my family including, but not limited to:
Celebrating Christmas AND Hanukkah,
Eating LOTS of tasty food,
Seeing Mario Lopez in person, who is shorter than he seems on TV,
Seeing The Muppets, which I almost cried twice at,
Riding two rollercoasters and a drop ride (the latter for the first time),
Drinking tasty wine and reconnecting with my cousins,
Playing imagination games with their 5-year-old son,
Squeezing their eight-month-old son,
AND
Collecting the following quotes.

CGW, age 5: When I am a dad and I have kids, I will only wash my body on Mondays.

CGW's mom: Mommy loves CGW and Mommy loves DGW and Mommy loves Annie and Mommy loves Momma!
CGW: And Mommy loves butt and Mommy loves penis.

CGW: I don't want you to be the guy for this game because one of the guy's name is Woody but the OTHER guy's name is STINKY PETE!

CGW: I love you more than Pluto.

CGW: You can take this paper home. And maybe EWE (his cousin) will come to your house and draw.

CGW: Knock knock!
Me: Who's there?
CGW: Alligator!
Me: Alligator who?
(this repeats several times)
CGW: Knock knock!
Me: Who's there?
CGW: Monkey!
Me: Monkey who?
CGW: Monkey is swinging on your hair!
(In his defense, he explained that hair is like vines. Pretty amazing, if you think about it that way.)

CGW's mom: H, can I see your boots?
CGW: Can I see your BOOBS??

No comments: