i have a question...

Monday, December 31, 2012

Best of 2012


It's fun each year to keep a running tab of the books, movies, music, and theatre that I've enjoyed most each year. 

This year, though, I didn't read enough books or see enough movies or theatre. 

I guess I've been busy.

BOOKS
Committed by Elizabeth Gilbert
Is Everyone Hanging Out Without Me? (And Other Concerns) by Mindy Kaling
Then Came You by Jennifer Weiner
Flat-Out Love by Jessica Park
The Day I Ate Whatever I Wanted by Elizabeth Berg
Wild by Cheryl Strayed
tiny beautiful things  by Cheryl Strayed
This is How You Lose Her by Junot Diaz

MOVIES
Being Elmo: A Puppeteer’s Journey
Moonrise Kingdom
The Dark Knight Rises
Take This Waltz


MUSIC
Sweeter by Gavin DeGraw, especially “Not Over You”
Unbroken by Demi Lovato, especially “Fix a Heart”
Once Upon Another Time by Sara Bareilles, especially ”Bright Lights and Cityscapes”
Looking 4 Myself by Usher, especially ”Dive”  and “2nd Round”
Channel ORANGE by Frank Ocean, especially ”Bad Religion”

THEATER
One-Minute Play Festival at the Boston Playwrights Theatre
Sugar at ArtsEmerson
Café Variations at Emerson Stage

I cannot believe how fast 2012 has gone, and I'm glad the world didn't end, so I can keep on writing for you.

The new year will bring more adventures and misadventures from work, fun with friends and family, and my GIGANTIC 30th birthday celebration.

Watch out, 2013, I'm coming for you.

Happy new year, everyone!

No comments: