i have a question...

Saturday, December 1, 2012

Overheard at Work, vol. LX

We're getting down to the end of the season at work, which means in the next 2 1/2 weeks, I have three special events to either prep kids for, host, or run myself.

But then I have a 12-day vacation, so I CANNOT COMPLAIN!

Colleague: This guy is Captain of the Los Angeles Flakers!

Teen girl: Those boys couldn't figure out how to pop my hood.
Colleague: That's dirty.

Lateral lisp kid, after completing his homework: I go psycho. And I love going psycho. It's a living for me.

Teen boy, to a colleague who had his arm around me: Stop hooking on my shorty, yo.
Me, to colleague: Was he speaking English?

Colleague, during a staff meeting: I want to be drunk.

11-year-old girl: If I have a daughter, I want her to be born in Fiji. Either Fiji or Ohio.

Later, she said: Middle school is so hard. You can never tell when a boy likes you.
(I told her it doesn't really get easier after middle school...)

14-year-old girl, about another 14-year-old girl: She had her first boyfriend when she was like 1!

No comments: