i have a question...

Friday, January 25, 2013

Overheard at Work, vol. LXIII

You know how sometimes a 4-day week feels SUPER long even though it's only 4 days long and you usually survive a 5-day week just fine?

Yeah.

But ALSO, Thursday felt like Friday, so this morning, I was bracing myself for a TERRIBLE day, and then I went to a yoga class led by one of my coworkers and then I led an interview and watched an observation and sang some karaoke and then it was time to go.

So, it's all good and HAPPY WEEKEND!

If we put all of our initials together, BAJA would become JABAJ!...I think I have autism.--me, tapping into my weird word nerd-dom and maybe scaring myself a little bit.

Me: What would you want if you were queen?
8-year-old girl: A king!

Me: It's too cold to not have a hat on!
16-year-old boy: I'm African American.
Me: What does that have to do with anything?
Boy: We survived.

No comments: