i have a question...

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Overheard at Work, vol. XLVI

It's been the most insane two weeks of the year at work, starting with me getting a horrible sore throat last Wednesday, surviving a big observation, working 12 1/2 hour days two days in a row, despite my flu-like symptoms, helping our organization raise $300,000 in one night, and then organizing a field trip to an exhibit opening at the MFA just yesterday.

I'm FINALLY getting better and catching up on sleep and returning to all regularly scheduled programming.

Fewf.

Lateral lisp kid: I'm the god Zeus. I will break the computer!

Me: Do you like your sister's new haircut?
12 year old: It smells better.

18 year old: I had an AP test today.
Me: What subject?
Teen: Computer science
Me: I don't think they had computer science AP tests when I was in high school.
Teen's BF: Did they even have computers when you were in high school?

Colleague: I saw a chipmunk outside and I almost took the day off.

No comments: