i have a question...

Monday, January 18, 2010

Last Semester in Grad School Starts...Now

Here is my schedule for this semester, so you will know where I am at all hours of the day. You will also know where to find me when I inevitably collapse from exhaustion at some point in the next 16 weeks.

Monday: Student-teach 1030-230, probably work til around 4 at the school

Tuesday: Student-teach 1030-230
Work with RM 3-5

Wednesday: Therapy 12-1
Work with RM 2-5
Class 6-10

Every other Wednesday: Student-teach 745-1030, probably work at the school till 11
Therapy 12-1 (I thought about cutting down to seeing my therapist every other week to avoid these ridiculously long Wednesdays but figured, with this schedule, I'd need it every week. C'est la vie.)
Work with RM 2-5
Class 6-10
(It is probable my collapse from exhaustion will occur on a Wednesday.)

Thursday: Student-teach 1030-230, probably work at the school till around 4
Class 4-6

Friday: Student-teach 1030-230, probably work at the school till around 4

Saturday and Sunday: I imagine most Saturdays I will not leave my bed. And Sundays will be homework/laundry/shopping/socializing days. Call me on Sundays.

See you in May.

No comments: