i have a question...

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Overheard at Work, vol. CXIII

Plenty has been written and posted and shared about what an insane winter Boston is having this year.

The club has closed three weeks in a row on Monday and sometimes on Tuesday. The MBTA has closed for at least one day every week for the last month. Currently, my blinds are open, my space heater is blasting, and the wind outside is so crazy, I fear for my windows.

The latest report is that we have had over 95 inches of snow this season.

It's the SNOWPOCALYPSE.

For reals.

13 year old girl, as I began to join her in song: This ain't no High School Musical, why are you joining in?

Me, to 13 year old girl: Why are you so mean to me?
Girl: Cuz I love you so much!

Colleague A: Seth is gonna be a staff here.
Me: Except he hates kids.
Colleague A: ...Perfect.

Colleague B, referring to our staff: We're dirty motherf*ckers.

No comments: