i have a question...

Saturday, November 23, 2013

Overheard at Work, vol. LXXXVII

Sorry it's been so long. I've had a couple short weeks in there, having just been Maid of Honor at S's wedding.

Plus, the kids are crazy and squirrely and annoying and we're all ready for a break.

Four-day weekend, here I come!

14-year-old boy, after his cousin jabbed him in the face: Damn! Your nail! I think you popped one of my pimples!

Me, regarding Colleague: He has no chivalry in his body.
Colleague: Nope. It's all in MY DICK.
[Disclaimer: We were off duty, at this point.]

10-year-old boy, as I badgered him while he was on his phone: Can't I tweet in peace?
[Extra tidbit: His Twitter username is itwasntme. Perfect.]

7-year-old girl: What do you call a bear with no teeth? A gummy bear!

Me, suggesting musicians to a 17-year-old boy: Sorry, these are all white people!
Boy: That's alright. I know white people got skills!

No comments: