i have a question...

Sunday, October 10, 2010

You Guys! I'm SO Famous!

Guest post is up at one of my favorite blogs!

Una and I share a love of karaoke, red wine, and pop culture.

Also, we grew up together but then she went to college with a totally different old friend of mine and we re-met at his birthday party. Small world.

I think if we were ever properly reunited, we would have a long, ridiculous, rambly conversation about the virtues of the original 90210 and how famous our elementary school friend is, now that he's on Mad Men, playing Peggy's love interest.

Let's make this happen, LaMarche!!

Her blog is hilarious and amazing. Read it.

And enjoy my post!

5 comments:

Rebecca Jane said...

can we just discuss how I was loudly bellowing "YES! YES!" vis a vis the whole Morgan siblings chemistry? How about I live in fear Deb finding out about his past and thinking that means it's okay FOR THEM TO BE TOGETHER ROMANTICALLY? Okay. I've calmed down. Enjoyed your post on SC immensely.

J. Orbom said...

You added a certain something, fo sho. Well done.

J. Orbom said...

You added a certain something, fo sho. Well done.

Annie said...

i tried! also, i was totally distracting myself from all the heady shit around me. thanks for the comment!

Annie said...

@beesus, OH MY GOD! YES! they should totally make out. just a little. HA!