i have a question...

Saturday, December 19, 2009

Word of the Day, vol. X

Word of the Day: ALCOHOL: a Post in Factoids

Number of times I got drunk before I turned 21: 1

Substance I got drunk off of in that instance: Raspberry Smirnoff Vodka

Place I consumed said substance: the Substance-Free Dorm I lived in at college

Number of drinks I consumed on my 21st birthday: 0

Number of fires I put out on my 21st birthday: 1

What S and I lived off of during our nine-day trip to NYC when we were 22: Trader Joe’s Oriental Rice Crackers, omelettes, and alcohol

Number of men over 40 I have kissed while intoxicated: 1, that I know of

Regrets I had while hungover after said kiss: Many

Number of shots I consumed during about 90 minutes on New Year’s Eve 2005: 7

Number of seconds I blacked out on New Year’s Eve 2005: just a few

Time I passed out on New Year’s Day 2006: 12:05 AM

Number of bottles of wine I consumed the night before MTEL review: 1

Number of times I’ve been to an MTEL review still drunk: 1

Number of times I sang a song while intoxicated on New Year’s Eve 2008: countless

Time I passed out on New Year’s Day 2009: 4ish

Time I woke up on New Year’s Day 2009: 8ish

Hours it took me to get out of bed that day, threatening that if anyone touched me I’d throw up: 2

Number of times I’ve thrown up from alcohol: 0

Number of times I’ve consumed alcohol from a McDonald’s cup: 1

Combination of beverage in said cup: Root beer vodka and Diet Coke

Number of days in a row I was drunk over Thanksgiving: 3

Number of days in a row I plan to be drunk on Christmas: 2

Number of days in a row I plan to be drunk while in CA for New Year's: 5

No comments: