i have a question...

Monday, April 20, 2009

I am a Pop Culture Genius, Vol. VIII

OK, follow me on this one.

I was killing time on Youtube and happened upon an episode of a Makeover Story (remember that show on TLC? My cousin and I spent about a week watching it every day when I visited them in Brooklyn one summer) featuring Sutton Foster and Jennifer Cody, both Broadway stars. The episode is full of fairly recognizable Broadway stars, including their "friend" Julia Murney.

And I swear, it's her early 2000s outfit in the Makeover Story episode that stuck in my brain because I think I dreamt that I remembered her as the woman who tries to stick it out against Samantha eating at the raw restaurant so they can snag the hot waiter on Sex and the City. Then, I woke up and confirmed it on IMDB.

Why is my brain so full of such useless, useless trivia?

No comments: