i have a question...

Thursday, June 5, 2008

body function alert

A couple weeks ago I ate for about 3 1/2 hours straight. It was the middle of tech week on My Fair Lady and I couldn't get full. I ate a bagel with cream cheese, a bowl of cereal with soy milk, 7 or 8 pieces of salami straight out of the bag, handfuls of nuts, and a can of tuna between the hours of 12 and 3:30. It was a kind of nagging hunger that made me uncomfortable and honestly like I was going a little crazy.

That weekend, we went shopping at a place besides Trader Joe's, to buy good produce and snacks and deli meats and bread that I hadn't completely saturated my palate with. I also decided to restart taking vitamins, to supplement whatever might have been missing in my diet.

Now, my pee officially smells like B12.

No comments: