i have a question...

Thursday, July 26, 2007

like a fat kid without cake

Last night, I settled down to watch So You Think You Can Dance for the first time in 3 weeks. I've been busy the past few Wednesdays and I was SO EXCITED I'd get to see the entire show.

But at 6 PM, my cable went out. Completely. Internet and tv. Kaput. Nada. No picture or sound. No connection. And Time Warner said they wouldn't be able to fix it until TUESDAY, of all horrors.

It came back in relatively normal form from 7:00-8:00 and then got all scrambly just in time for SYTYCD.

I was determined to watch it through the scramble. It tempted me like crack to a recovering addict for about 7 minutes, then died again. Now, I might not even have a connection to YouTube later, so I can watch the clips online.

Stupid technology. (But the Time Warner people rescheduled for tomorrow afternoon. And, if everyone claps their hands because they believe in fairies, maybe I'll have at least network tv so I can watch the results show tonight.)

1 comment:

Rachiewrites said...

Oh, the endless frustrations of the technology we so depend on . . . For the days before all this; they WERE better, weren't they?