i have a question...

Thursday, November 20, 2008

brief update as i try to survive the end of the semester

1. Saturday morning (at 7:45 AM, to be precise) will mark the beginning of my Educator Licensure testing--I'm taking the Reading and Writing Subtests first; the theater portion will be taken at a later date.
2. I have a 10-page research paper due in 2 1/2 weeks that I can't seem to crack, and so, I end up staring at the first page and hating my life.
3. I have a 10-page grant proposal due in 2 1/2 weeks that I haven't even started because I am stuck on the aforementioned research paper.
4. The semester is over in 2 1/2 weeks.
5. On the positive sign, I am virtually done with my final work for one of my classes, which will include co-teaching 20 minutes of a class of which we have devised the curriculum. Should be exciting.

No comments: