i have a question...

Thursday, September 4, 2008

proof I've chosen the right program

1. I wasn't nervous at all this morning, even though I've never been in grad school before.
2. It took me only about 25 minutes to get to campus.
3. I almost cried when the President of the school spoke to us about her own mentor and how excited she was to have a new class entering.
4. We played a theater game within the first hour we were all together.
5. There are 2 other people in the program (of only 35 people) from Brooklyn.
6. I ran into two people that were in the theater department at Berkeley with me.
7. My plan of starting a non-profit organization was highlighted as an innovative one at the career planning session.

2 comments:

Rachiewrites said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rachiewrites said...

I am so excited for you that I can almost feel like I'm in the program right alongside you! (Just as well that I'm not . . . .) I really look forward to reading about your adventures in your wonderful blog. Love you to pieces, and couldn't be more proud.