i have a question...

Thursday, December 20, 2007

another last thing, vol. III

Time is weird. I have all these plans, dates I'm anticipating, things on my to-do list, and I keep just buzzing through them and crossing them off. It's sort of making my head spin. Last night was my office going-away party; tonight is the university party; tomorrow, S and I have plans all day long and into the night, and my weekend is shot because of a co-worker's holiday party. Then K comes for a week, and suddenly, it'll be 2008 and less than a week before I leave New York.

This is really it. My last day at the job I've been at for 777 days today. (I promise I just did the addition--I didn't even make that number up!!)

Maybe today will be a lucky day.

UPDATE: I gotta say, it feels a little weird. I'm home at a regular time, but I'll NEVER make that commute again (and I don't think I'll miss it). What strange things, all these endings are. Today was not so much lucky as...anticlimactic.

No comments: